- U2 x Maser Film by Maser for U2's 'Films of Innocence' 2014 Photography
- Marije Boerma Look Book Fashion Look Book 2014 Cinematography
- Half of Me Half Of Me - 99 (Official Music Video) 2014 Cinematography
- Conor O' Malley Music video for Conor O' Malley 2014 Cinematography
The Dirty Epics
This is a music video I shot for The Dirty Epics as part of Hotpress Magazine and HTC's Take One Music Video Project. It was shot entirely on a HTC One smartphone.
The video, directed by Daniel Dalton, was the overall winner and is now the offical video for the band.
'Murf the Magician'
DP - Richard Twomey
Gaffer - Penny Grey
Art Director - Tom Reynolds 2013 Cinematography
- Tullamore D.E.W Phoenix Tullamore D.E.W Phoenix Whiskey tasting video. 2013 Cinematography
How to Be Happy
How to be Happy is a comedy about Cormac, a marriage counsellor who becomes overly involved with his clients in a misguided pursuit of love and happiness.
I was the director of photography on this feauture film in 2013 as part of the MSc program in Filmbase. It was shot on a Red One MX with Red Primes.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2829544/?ref_=nm_flmg_cin_1 2013 Cinematography
This is a short product video that I produced for an Irish company called Seamless. They are a photography and video equipement retailer based in Dublin.
Brief: Create a short video demonstrating the uses of theSeamless ND Fader. The video needed to maintain the aesthetic of the brand while clearly showing product to potential customers.
Outcome: The opening shots of the product were shot in a studio while the demonstration footage was shot in The Dublin Docklands. There is no voiceover or presenter used, the message is conveyed through images and text in the style of the Seamless website. 2013 Cinematography, Directing
- Dublin A timelapse project shot in Dublin in the Autumn of 2011.